New Zealand Dairy Careers offers exceptional On-Farm Services to help retain and develop the people it recruits along with other staff employed on farm.
We are committed to retaining and developing people within the dairy industry. We pride ourselves on the services we provide to employers in retaining not only current employees but recruiting skilled and motivated employees in the dairy industry.
We support all our candidates while on farm and provide mentoring, pastoral care and training and development reviews. This close involvement with a candidate’s positive growth guarantees favourable results. It is a process that is crucial to the long-term growth of New Zealand’s dairy industry.
NZDC is determined to produce inspired, committed and fulfilled individuals who remain engaged, motivated, and supported which in turn lifts productivity for your business.
Development & Mentoring Packages
The retention of talented people continues to be key priority of the New Zealand dairy industry. Our Development & Mentoring Package underpins this priority by working with you and your employees to ensure mutual and beneficial employee/employer relationships.
We recognise the power of employee retention and work with you to:
- Create an employee centred environment
- Drive your employees to achieve more
- Reward & recognise top performers
- Provide effective leadership & support
- Task monitoring and performance development
- Open communication & collaboration
- Provide feedback & recognition
- Give your employees the metrics they need to be successful
- Workplace Health and Safety engagement and awareness
- Deliver Development and Mentoring Visits
Our aim is to match suitable candidates to each individual employer requirement and assist in forming a learning relationship for a sustainable employment future. We deliver a personal and pro-active approach to both candidate and employer
Find the “hidden gems” - NZDC are experts in the recruitment industry, we are your partner in matching the right talent to the right job
All candidates go through the following processes:
- A vigorous pre-employment screening including reference checks, visa checks, qualifications verifiedPre-employment drug testing
- Pre-farm orientation
- Health and Safety training and inductions
- Budgeting advice
- Orientation service
- Placement guarantees
- On farm support
- Extra Mentoring and support
- Orientation Service + Tenancy
- Disciplinary Service
- Exit Interview